Litigation and Related Services
- Avoiding Disputes — You anticipate a fight over your estate.
- Capacity Assessments — Helping people put wills in place even if they are suffering from diminished mental capacity.
- Court Fights — Helping people involved in a dispute over estates and advise people who are unsure if they can dispute an estate.
- Tax Efficient Wills — Allowing your heirs to pay lower taxes after inheriting.
- Charitable Giving at Death — Making your world a better place and saving taxes at the same time.
- Blended Family — Directing your wealth if you have a complex family situation.
- Protecting Wealth From In-Laws — Making sure that the wealth you leave to your children stays in the family.
- Avoiding US Estate Tax — Avoiding US estate taxes that your family might be forced to pay if you have connections to the US.
- Protection From Financial Misadventure — You have a beneficiary apt to squander their inheritance.
- Protecting Multiple Generations — You would like to set aside a portion of your wealth for your family over the longer term.
- Assets Elsewhere — You have assets in other provinces or countries