A fight over your estate over your estate is the worst possible outcome when you are gone, and no one wants to see a fight over the estate of a parent or other family member. Steps can be taken to avoid the fight. Different steps are appropriate in different situations.
Want to Learn About This?
- Giving Out Shares, Not Things, When Time to Make Will
- Openness is a Good Thing
- Choice of Executor Critical When Trouble Brewing
- Who Should You Pick as Your Executor
- Devil in the Detail When It Comes to Estate Planning
- Life Insurance Designation is Loose End
- Life Insurance Valuable Tool for Estate Plans
- Life Insurance Trusts are Powerful Tools
- Joint Ownership Can Be Tricky
- Steps to Protect Will from Attack